Ryu Cooks Chickens Ryu Cooks Chickens

Love tha jokes and art, perfect.

Deliverance Ep. 6 Deliverance Ep. 6

Great episode! The animation improved a TON and I feel as though the voice acting in all my co-stars has improved greatly over the year-long gap between this and the previous episode. Also, I forgot to say this to you, but I think the pen being pressure sensitive REALLY makes the animation look better, but maybe that's just me.

PParreira responds:

the pen pressure tool, I know, right? :D
really should had used that a long time ago, make the outlines seem thiner and I dunno...lighter, more appeasing to the eye =]

Thanks man, you were awesome as well in this!

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I love Stamper so much, the animation is great too.

Super Slumber Party Super Slumber Party

I love you guys.

Incident:011A Incident:011A

Thanks for the bite of Madness, can't wait to see more.

Penny the Possessed Baby! Penny the Possessed Baby!

You and your babies, Yotam.

Funny stuff, made me giggle a few times.

Pokemon But With Animals3 Pokemon But With Animals3

I didn't like it as much as the first two, I still thought Ash and Brock we're hilarious, but I feel like most of the new people you introduced in this one were sort of forced and not too funny, I also think the audio in this one was a bit worse than the second, I could barely understand some lines at certain points.

But I gotta say that the last third of this really made it work for me nonetheless, funny stuff, good luck with the future ones and other projects you work on.

Meme City Meme City

Most of these reviews are pretty terrible, few of them seem to get that this is pretty anti-meme and wasn't made with the intention of having people laugh at the memes featured within the cartoon. I enjoyed it though, hope to see more good work like this from you in the coming months. :]

GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Hairless Hairless

About damn time you can work on something other than Sanity, can't wait to see more shit man, awesome work.